Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spiritually Strengthening

Lately I have had a lot of time on my hands at work to do whatever I want. I have decided that I want to set aside some of that time to study my scriptures, and then read a conference talk from the Conference Ensign that came out in May.
I testify of the divine inspiration that the leaders of The Church receive when preparing their addresses. I know that these are "the scriptures of our times", and we should read, review, and study them often. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this, and I have truly felt a difference in my life, whether great or small, it has made a difference. I am so grateful for our leaders and for a living prophet. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is the prophet today, and he will never lead us astray. I know that the words of the prophet and apostles are the words of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. I urge all of you to take the time to read these talks and study them. It truly will make a difference, and it has made a difference in my life and has been spiritually strengthening to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment