Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrating Early!

I've never been a huge fan of Halloween. I don't like dressing up, I don't like scary movies, I don't like Haunted Houses, I don't like the dark, I don't like monsters.... I guess Halloween and I just weren't meant to be. But there are a few things that I DO like about Halloween! I like carving pumpkins, I like eating candy, and I like doing these things with friends, and a special boy:)
Kaitlin and Jordan were kind enough to invite a bunch of us over for a group date to celebrate Halloween a little early! We made homemade pizza which was incredible, carved pumpkins, dug through pumpkin guts to save the seeds for a delicious treat later, and we even had a donut eating contest which got messy!
Rob and I put our creative minds to work, and we ended up with a pirate!
Enjoying our pumpkin a little more... oh, and we also enjoyed Matt too :)
You just couldn't see the eye patch from far away, so here is a close up for you to admire! Rob sure does carve a mean eye patch!

We had so much fun with Kaitlin, Audge, Emily, and their husbands! We had so much fun that we are thinking of making this a holiday tradition! Getting together to celebrate each holiday with these friends is just heaven on Earth! Sure do love you guys! Thanks for a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment