Sunday, August 22, 2010

EFY Sandy 1

Oh boy! What have I been up to all summer that has made me a slacker in the so-called blogging world? That would have to be EFY! This summer I was able to be an EFY counselor at the stay-at-home sessions. It was a blast! My very first week ever was incredible. I immediately fell in love with the youth, the EFY program, dances, firesides, silly games, and so much more.
This is my first group! My co-counselor was Dallin Lewis- also known as the weather man. He is incredible! I was so lucky to have such a great co in my first week :) Yes, Dallin is going to be a weather man someday! He even brought a little weather device to the dances and tracked the humidity changes from beginning to end... I'll spare you the exact numbers b/c you would wish I didn't tell you!
Me and a few of my participants working on tying some fleece blankets for the service activity.
My first group of girls! They were angels, and they made everything about my first week wonderful and smooth sailing. I owe a lot to them. I sure love these girls! First week of EFY= success!

No comments:

Post a Comment