1. Run! I am training for a half marathon, cross your fingers, and I ran for the first time since surgery today! 7 whole minutes. Slow, but I did it. It's a start!
2. Ultimate Frisbee. No more cherry picking for me! I will be the one of the lucky to run around
3. Soccer!! I pray that I have had my fare share of injuries, but I love soccer enough to say goodbye to it just yet. It's all worth the pain!
4. Evening walks. Audrey- are you ready for it? Walking buddy. We've gotta keep it up if we're going to be two old ladies still going on walks with our walkers that have tennis balls on the legs.
5. Playing in the WARM rain! Cold rain just doesn't do it.
6. Green! Welcome back beautiful, living, nature. It has been too long.
7. Spring flowers. We need flowers to brighten the world
8. Flip Flops. I use to refuse to wear flip flops as a kid. I was the girl with socks and sandals that created a nice chicken feet tan line. I have graduated from that fashion, and I love me my flip flops!
9. Tans. Thank you to Mom and Dad for sharing the skin pigments. I am grateful for how easily I get color, and oh how I miss my color.
10. Driving with the windows down. Need I say more?
11. Light! I know daylight savings will come again, but I always miss the days filled with light during Winter. Warm, spring days in the sun.
Are you excited for Spring yet? I know I am! Spring fever is a bitter sweet feeling, but oh how I love it!