Monday, January 26, 2009

The Stress Dance

I love being a student at BYU, and living with 5 wonderful roommates. I got so lucky! You never know what crazy thing you're going to come up with next. One night I was in my room doing homework at about 10:00pm when I heard Audrey come home from a long day at the library. She was feeling really stressed. Me being the good roommate that I am... wink wink... came up with the stress dance!
It's easy, and anyone can do it. All you have to do is put your hair in a pony top on top of your head. Then you spin your head in circles and all of the stress flies out of the top of your head. You think I'm kidding? Well, all I have to say is that we were laughing in no time, and our stress levels seemed to almost completely disappear. I love roommates, fun, and randomness. Try it for yourself the next time you need a good laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment