Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Favorite Things

"These are a few of my favorite things..."
1. Star Gazing
2. Sitting on the back porch on Sundays talking w/ my family for hours.
3. Going on walks
4. Laughing
5. Milk Chocolate
6. Listening to music while cleaning and organizing my room.
7. Splashing through puddles on rainy days
8. Hugs
9. BYU sporting events (football, basketball, and soccer)
10. Smart Cookie
11. Playing the piano and singing with Erin
12. Chocolate Milk every night before bed
13. Doing absolutely nothing with my roommates
14. Hot showers on cold wintry days
15. Popping bubble wrap
16. Thunder and Lightning Storms

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I made the favorites list! I feel so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I want to make a favorites list! And I FOUND you! Hooray for bloggin friends!

    ReplyDelete