Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Wedding

We added another one to the Draper family this last week! Congratulations to Lindsey & Rusty. It was such a blessing to be able to go to their sealing ceremony and celebrate their marriage with them! It was also such a great reminder to me of how I felt on my wedding day. Sitting in the sealing room with Rob holding hands and just sitting in the quiet allowed me to go back to the day we got married almost 3 years ago. I can't believe how far we've come, and all the things we've accomplished together. And to have Brynlee and know that our little family is sealed together for eternity. That alone makes being a member of the church so easy. I would do anything to be with my family forever. 

 I wish I took time to take more pictures... and to take good pictures... but I guess we just so wrapped up in the fun of the day that it slipped my mind. I was grateful for the sloppy shots I was able to snap.

The one big melt down of the night was over this little cup of candy. "Somebody" (Daddy) knocked into her and her candy flew all over the floor. There were instant tears. I went out into the hall to find her thinking she was terribly hurt- then learned she was sad her candy spilled. Oh boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment