Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gibberish

Brynlee is quite the talker! Is it English? No, not that we can tell. Sometimes I'm convinced she's speaking the Adamick language that we all knew once upon a time and will speak again someday. Other times I wonder if a Chinese or Japanese person has come to teach her while I'm not paying attention. It is so unique, so cute, entertaining, and CONSTANT! I get a little nervous that she is going to talk constantly the rest of her life.

One of the fun things about her talking is that you can definitely tell she knows exactly what she's saying. Lots of times she'll look right at you and repeat herself. I try my best to respond appropriately to what she is saying, but it's just a bunch of guessing on my part. Part of me doesn't want her to learn to talk b/c I think her gibberish is so stinkin' cute!

I realized the other day she may be talking before I know it, so I wanted to get a video of her gibberish so I can listen to it and remember it always. I had my friend, Audge, call and talk to her. So, if you'd like to see it, you can find it on my facebook. The blog wouldn't upload the video... :(



1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love that she'll look right at you while she is talking as if she really does have something to say to you:). When she starts school you should put her in a Chinese immersion class. I bet she would do great:).

    ReplyDelete