Every single one of us has a list of things we can't wait to do during our summer break! Me, I'm like everyone else, and have a list of things I can't wait to do! These things include recreation activities, crafts, and more. Here's a little preview:
1. Ride tandom bikes with my hubby
2. Go to Seven Peaks as much as possible with our Pass of all Passes! Tan, here we come :) No more pasty white newlyweds.
3. Make this cute, cute, cute "Family Rules" craft- inspired by my sister, Erin.
(This picture isn't Erin's... Erin's is much cuter)
4. Check off quite a few of the Utah temples in our journey of doing temple work in all of the Utah temples by the end of December 2011. Some of the ones we'll visit this summer are St. George, Manti, Logan, Jordan River, and Oquirrh Mountain.
5. A trip to Moab to go on some amazing hikes!
6. Another fun craft that I don't know how to explain. Pretty much it's two small embroideries framed in homemade modge podge frames. The embroidery quotes are "Come What May and Love It", and "Joy in the Journey". Lets just say I'll post pictures, and they're going to be adorable!
7. Run a 5K. I've been unable to run for almost two years now due to injury, and I can't wait to get running again!
8. Make homemade bread and homemade jam! MMMMMMM...... need I say more?
9. Float the Provo River. 4 years at school in Provo and I STILL haven't done it!
10. Go to a farmer's market
I can't wait to make some amazing memories with my Hubby during our very first summer together :) What's on your bucket list for the summer?