Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Diaper Cake

I don't usually brag about things that I accomplish, but I do have to say that I am very proud of my finished product! Siri and I threw a baby shower for Heather, my old roommate. I have seen lots of pictures of diaper cakes that people have made for baby showers, and I was SO excited to do it! I googled instructions for the diaper cake, but I ended up making up my own directions. I think it turned out quite cute :) It was fun to get all the girls together and we can't wait to see Heather's baby! Here is the finished product!

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! You went with the up and up ones. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Tiff that looks so good!! If I ever make a Diaper cake...you are my go-to girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seriously turned out SOO cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete