Friday, October 16, 2009

Ode to Amber


If I were a classical musician, this is what I would name my piece that I would write about Amber. I feel like I have so much to thank her for and I am indebted to her for ever. This summer was one of the best summers I've ever had even though I was injured for most of the time. A lot of this is because of a sweet, smiley, and happy go lucky girl named Amber. Where have you been all my life? I feel like we are sisters separated at birth, partners in crime, and fellow gimps.

I admire you so much for the person that you are. You are one of the greatest examples to me and I have learned so much from you. You are one of the most positive and uplifting people out there. You make everyone feel like one of a kind and your smile is contagious. Thanks for always laughing with me and lets face it- we're dorks, but we have fun! Some of the greatest memories I have made this summer I owe to you! What would I have done without you? I hope you know how much I love you and I look forward to seeing your bright shining face every chance I get. I feel genuinely happy when I'm with you, and you always know when I need a little uplifting. You're always there and I appreciate you so so much!

I get the blessing of having Amber sleep over this weekend, and I can only imagine the bundles of fun that await us! Can it come soon enough? I don't think so! I sure do love you!

Can I end with a song? ehem ehem... mi mi mi! mi ma mo, mi ma mo... ok, we're ready!

You are my sunshine! My only sunshine,
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment