Well, I am officially 35 weeks along- even though most people tell me I look too small to be due in a month. But it's true- 5 more weeks, if I'm on time with my due date. If you ask me, I am pretty blatantly pregnant- no need to wonder. However, if you ask people at church, they are just getting the clue! One lady pointed at my stomach last week and said, "That's a baby, right?" A few weeks ago, someone from the RS presidency said, "Tiffany! Is it true? Are you having a baby?!" Ha ha, I wanted to say, "Did you really have to ask?" But I just smiled and said yes.Rob loves our little Brynlee. He is always putting his hand on my stomach, pushing my stomach to make her move, singing her songs, talking to her, and giving her kisses. His favorite song to sing her at night is the primary song, "I have two little hands..."
Pregnant pics are NOT flattering if you ask me, but this one is probably the best one we've gotten with my actual face in it.
So there have been good, bad, and ugly things thus far about third trimester pregnancy. I will share a few of mine.
1. Having an excuse to eat whatever sounds good, WHEN it sounds good.
2. Not feeling sick about certain foods and liking most everything.
3. Having a husband who feels it is his obligation to do everything for me when he's home.
4. Being pregnant with my two best friends at the same time.
1. Not getting a full nights sleep.
2. Having pinched nerves which in short, is VERY painful
3. Getting light headed when I have to bend over
4. Forgetting the most simple things!
1. A belly button which is losing its regular shape. I've always thought outty belly buttons were so gross! Luckily I don't have one of those yet, but I'm getting a little nervous.
2. Having to cross my legs anytime I sneeze... just in case...
3. Feeling chubby, and looking chubby in all pictures
I am very blessed to have had such a great pregnancy. I've heard so many horrible stories, and I'm happy to say, I'm glad it's not me! Can't wait to meet our little Brynlee :) And excited to let Rob hold and carry her for a while! I get to share the love soon!